First thing first...I'm back on the road! Huh...it's like going to school for SPM's first paper. I am quite nervous. I drive pretty slow...(actually...very slow...heh...heh...). I need to get used to the car first...I've not driving for a month, okay! Gimme a break!!! Must also take into consideration that I am quite a new driver...although my license is 6 yrs old this year. Plus, I've just had a bad experience...so, I guess it'll take some time to build my confidence. I took longer time just to do the reverse parking...heck...actually, that is quite a difficult spot-not my usual place...kind of narrow and the wall look gigantic...(he...he...trust me, no trick!). Anyway....I reach the office safe and sound. Thank you, Allah.
I think the timing (back to driving) is quite good. 1st...it's the longest school holiday period now...so, the traffic is quite smooth. 2nd, my mother-in-law came to babysit my sons at my house instead of me sending them over to hers. The reason is due to the house being under re-construction (termite problem). The landowner is replacing the wooden parts of the house with bricks...so, the house is now in a mess. I've even had to take extra leave last week because she has no space left to babysit my kids. So, all in all, these two situations enable me to drive peacefully to work today. I really hope to keep a good driving record after my bad experience...I'll try to set one for a 5 years period (at least!). Insyaallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment