Monday, April 20, 2009

The Pre Departure Syndrome

I wish I have a magic wand, so that I could just wave at these bulky stuffs and "posh" off they go to where they were destined for.

Unfortunately, I don't.

I look at them in dismay.

I wish I don't have to go either.

Oh my, there's thousand of ways to keep lamenting.

I am still not up to my 100% usual self after suffering from that bad cough and flu last week. Plus a brief eye infection last weekend. And just looking at these stuff enough to cause another 'infection' if I allow these 'feeling' to penetrate my already weak self-protection layer underneath this stubborn appearance.

Okay! Okay! Things are not as bad as I think, yeah! Like it or not, I have to go through this. Think on the bright side...at least I got the chance to meet Aishah, yeayyy!!!May be I can do some serious thinking there...who knows what kind of inspiration I might have by just standing and looking at the slow moving Sungai Sarawak...(still got time to dream ke mak cik? Aiyoohhhh!!!)

No comments: