Tuesday, February 19, 2008

News From The Down Under


Last night I received sms from Ram. He and his wife are both doing fine. Just in the afternoon, my friend told me that I should take the opportunity to visit the land of kangaroo since accommodation won't be a problem. I can easily stay at Ram's 4 bedroom's house. Yeah...but, if that's the only reason for me to spend thousands of money more...gee thanks. Oversea vacation is not on my priority list...I mean, not now. Our economic situation does not permit this easy spending kind of attitude. But, if we do have extra, then, why not. Now, our priority is to ensure the family needs are well taken care of. With three cars and two houses in the collection, heh...we have to be errr...more prudent. Back to Ram, according to him, they've just bought a 2nd hand car at the price of AUD3000. And it is a Mitsubishi Magna V6 sedan. have not heard of that before...I'm never really fancy cars...so, I did some browsing early this morning just to get some idea of how it look like. This picture came out...so, this is how it look, huh? Not bad, kiddo. It's a 3.5 Sedan. I supposed it's the most popular 2nd hand car there coz I get lots of review on that.

No comments: