Because we did not have much time to spend outside, due to an urgent requirement for some internal discussion in the afternoon, we decided to go to WINDOW. Yes, Window...

It is just a brief walk from Menara TM. Before this,the same place was occupied by La Manila. But, the business didn't work so well, hence it moved out to a better location. Actually, the main problem is parking space and may be lack of other attractions as well. There's nothing much to look for once you get down from the LRT platform here at Kerinchi station. This area is mainly for offices.

This is the building where my office is located. Someone told me its designer, Hijazz Kasturi, was inspired by the 'rebung' (bamboo shoot) hence the rebung-like building. And the Burj-al-Arab must get the same inspiration from rebung too, eh?
I thought I would like to have the Udon with Chicken, instead in a minute or so, I changed my mind to Chicken Chop with Black Pepper sauce. Got my inspiration from Sirapmadu's Fish and Chip.

Look at that! A plateful of delicious fish & chip.

Puan Sarjit's choice...none other than the famous mee goreng mamak. It must already been in the list of Malaysia's heritage under food category. When it comes to makan-makan, no one argues...heheh...

Lotuslily's Assam Prawn

As for the selection of drinks, here's what Sirapmadu had during the lunch. I like the jar-like glass, it goes well with the soybean.

My all time favorite drink, orange juice!

And as usual, the 'no sugar' apple juice for Puan Faizah.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again to my ex-boss, Puan Sarjit for this treat. I wish I could learn more from her. She got this 'cool' ways handling various regulatory matters I am so keen to emulate. I think it's experience. But in my case, I really don't have much time...wish there's short cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment