USJ asked whether the blogger here (me & SirapMadu...yeay!) could write something on the topic, "Would you marry your old flame if...da..da..da...". Err...not quite sure whether it's appropriate to term 'old flame' but then, when you relate that with 'marry'...I supposed it goes together with the existance of 'love'.
Here goes the scenario...(hope I put it correctly...based on my understanding of the situation, ok?).
Say...you're working at a company. And you happened to like a colleague or may be, you don't realise how close you are...but still he/she is kind of special in many ways. However both of you end up marrying someone else and both enjoy good marriage. After a while, you probably change work or migrate to other place...both of you no longer in contact. Many many years have passed and one day...jeng...jeng...jeng...your path crossed again. Different time. Different situation. Your kids are all grown up. Both of you are now single...your spouse probably passed away several years ago or may be you were divorced. So, the chance is there. And the million dollar question is..."will you two get together finally as husband and wife?"
Errr...emmmm..USJ...where the tricky part? I mean, I can simply answer without much thinking. I thought you're giving really some complicated relationship...he...he...he...Anyway, sorry for not having the answer on my blog yesterday though I guess you already know what position would I take.
It depends...if the feeling is still strong, welllllllllll...may be...after consultation with children etc...But then, if you're living a good life, have all the time to do whatever you like, I mean really enjoying the freedom...can attend cooking class, kelas mengaji...whatever...why would I bother myself starting everything all over again? Yalah...you have to get know to his family and friends...adapting to his preferences...habits..and what not. Pening kepala laaa!!! Opppsss...but of course, must not forget it's all belongs to the power above. He Knows. So, can't say much.
I heard that if you remain unmarried after your husband (woman's case) death, in the hereafter, (semoga kita semua beroleh keampunan dan keredhaanNya) we'll get to be together again forever.
3 comments:
Thank you for the entry, I will comment lepas kita lunch ok....
Ni kira kita berperang dengan perasaan..kan,kalaulah scenario ni terjadi, kita mungkin tertanya tanya apakah Tuhan memberi kita peluang kali kedua untuk kita teruskan hidup??Adakah ini cara Dia memberi kita seseorang untuk menjaga kita?Untuk menghabiskan waktu waktu senja kita?Suami kan pelindung..Nak nak lelaki tu memang seorang yang baik dan memang diketahui kebaikan dia.. Atau mungkin inikah rezeki kita dianugerahkan Tuhan pasangan hidup yang baik?
Rasanya kena buat sembahyang istikharah la kot. Nak cakap lebih-lebih kang takut tak terkota janji...he..he..he...
Post a Comment