Wednesday, April 11, 2012

UAI @ TMCC

Ustaz Azhar Idrus was back for his second session at our prestigious TM Convention Centre (TMCC) during lunch hour yesterday. Lotuslily insisted that we should be at Kristal Hall before 12. I was not around when he first came to TM last year, but I was told that the MPH was full beyond its actual capacity.



Lotuslily was right! Lucky we were there early. I was told by the secretariat that they allocated 1,000 seats for the event. Looking at the crowd, it was estimated that around 1,300 had attended.



I wish I could get a better view but it's difficult to do so from my seat. Lotuslily urged me to stand up but, being me...heheh...this one was sufficient for me to post an entry anyway.

I am glad and I am proud of the 'extra' that we are able to get here. Like this one and many more to come.



The session that we had was conducted on Q&A basis. Before UAI arrived, the secretariat asked us to write any mind boggling question and then, they collected them all for him to answer on the spot. I did submit one question but was not lucky to hear it answered due to the limited time available. I just wish the questions that he answered that day would be of more challenging rather that questions about eyebrow, the hair on leg & chest...the cat's fur etc. Perhaps it would be better if we give him a topic to talk about rather than let the audience decide. Nevertheless, he's good and I really enjoyed listening to him.

Thank you organizer for the good job!

No comments: