Friday, July 22, 2011

The Sound of 'Guli'

I didn't know that the distancing sound of bouncing 'guli' could mean something else than what I would normally think of.

Though I must admit that at times, I did wonder about the tingling sound, I never seriously consider to really find out what it actually was.

Last week,I found out quite a spooky story behind it.

We were talking right after lunch at my place when Lotuslily asked me to relate the ordeal of my sister to USJ. And that topic was soon expanded when others came to join. Someone told us about the experience that she went through at her old house. And the story of the sound of 'guli' came out.

"I keep hearing the sound of bouncing 'guli'...though my boys never had any 'guli'...her voice went on, but I hardly listen to the rest of the introduction to the 'guli' incident. The sound of bouncing 'guli'...oh, now so clear in my head! I've heard it before!!!

So...what about it? You really want to know, huh? Are you sure? Really, really sure??? Hehehe...don't worry, I don't intend to keep it to myself. Here goes...

Well...I don't know about the truth...but according to some paranormal experts, the sound of bouncing 'guli' suggests that 'the entity' may exist at that place. Not necessarily happen in a known haunted place, could just be anywhere...including your very own home...

No...no...please, no need to get panic. You see, 'they' are everywhere and we can't see them with our eyes. Probably they are living together with us under the very same roof, it's just that you go your own way, and they go their own way. No interaction. No problem. But, no assurance that you may once in a while get some hints that they're actually there...heheheh...spookyyy!!!

Oh yeah...I heard it. Not just the bouncing guli sound. But, the sound of furniture being moved too. At times I just couldn't help complaining to my hubby, "Can't they wait until tomorrow? We need some sleep here!". Opppssss...may be it's not my neighbours doing...well...moving furniture around at wee hours??? (And keep removing it every few other days...you got to be kidding!!!).

Funny, after such discovery, now I hear nothing at all. When I tried to listen the moment I sometimes woke up in the middle of the night...nothing! Not even a drop of pin! Hemmmm...

Perhaps, it's best to just let it go...

Tips : To ensure that your house is clean, you can recite the Surah Al-Baqarah. To me, its best to always recite the Al-Quran, any surah will do. Be consistent. It's not just to get rid of the entity, but it'll do wonders to you and your household...insyaallah. May Allah Guides and Protects us always.

No comments: