The sponsored lunch season has ended, don't know when it's coming back. But no worry, life has to go on! For today's lunch, we opted for Sooka Sentral (again!!!). Me, USJ and Lotuslily. Sirapmadu is on leave today attending to her sister's UK study preparation. Rosebud could'nt join too. So, the three of us just took the LRT. This time we tried the food court. Nasi Kandar for me and Lotuslily. Yong Tau Foo for USJ. Ok lorrr...
Then we went to Guardian Pharmacy...thought I wanna buy some facial cream but the outlet was too crowded and hot. So, we went to Nile Books. Just browsing around as I can't decide to buy book in just few minutes...may be I should go to MPH next week. Already scheduled one visit to Central Market with Rosebud next week. Hope the ex-boss won't spoil my plan :)
The domestic politic scenes has'nt improved much. And there's sad news too...a father killed his one and four years old kids, and took his life. My friends talked about it...and I saw the news too...but I just could'nt swallow the details. I just can't. Normally if I read or indulge in details...my mind will easily create the scenes...and it will keep haunting and bothering me...just like arwah Nurin's case. Even the case of Balasundram, the toddler who died of severe abuse.
I think I have to stop...
No comments:
Post a Comment