I was quite busy last week...ermm...a bit busy early this week too, I think...but that won't stop me from blogging he..he..he...anyway, I hope my work pace goes back to normal once I finalize that paper and meet the submission deadline today. Right now I've already pass the draft to my boss for comment and also extended the same to those in the loop, am now waiting for their further input (if any) which I expected to receive at 12.00 today. Once that done...huurahhhh...I'm off the 'hook'...right now I'm still dangling like Pinochio...never minddd!!!!
Okay, back to the main agenda. Actually, I should apologize to USJ for not writing this entry last week. On Wednesday last week, we actually went to have our final round (in this particular league championship...he...heh..)for sponsored lunch, and it was her turn to entertain us all with wide selection of the delicious umm..yummy...nyummy...delicacies. :) For this trip, she opted for the famous "Kelantan Delights" . What a perfect choice! I've never been there! Previously Kelantan Delights operated in KLCC but due to some difficulties particularly the rental charge, it moved out. It was quite sometimes we have not heard about it until recently it popped out of nowhere...now stationed at the newly opened bussiness/shopping hub, Sooka Sentral.
So on that day, (actually it was a tentative date...everybody seemed busy (me included)...so, it was unfortunate that I did'nt bring my camera...) we took the LRT to the KL Sentral station. Sooka Sentral is just beside the city air terminal, you have to cross the busy road to reach the entrance of Sooka Sentral. Mind the drivers because they are so stupid that many continue to drive pass the zebra crossing although the traffic light already turned 'red'. ( Ohh...may be because they expect to see the 'zebra' instead of us 'human'!!!)
Okay let's go to the best part of all...the ordering and 'attack' on the foods...oh...I should have bring my camera everywhere I go now...:P. Here's what we had during the lunch...
1) White rice for everyone...the size of 1 small bowl serving
2) Tom Yam in Young Coconut (very interesting!)
3) Solok lada
4) Kari Ikan Jenahak
5) Kerutub daging
6) Ayam Percik
7) Kangkung Goreng Belacan
8) Kerabu mangga
9) Ikan percik
10) Risoles
Don't look at the numbers...actually it was rather a small serving for each of the 'lauk'...he..he..he...
After the main course, we had some desserts..and they were all soooo heavenly delicous!
1) Lompat tikam
2) Sira Pisang
3) Lopes ( my choice)
4) Pulut Durian
Emmmmm...what a sinful lunch! There goes my diet...kah..kah..kah (as if I actually care!). SirapMadu did snap few photos using her handphone, but have'nt receive any yet. Anyway, to USJ, thank you...thank you...thank you...for having me on board...hope on the next cruise, do count me in...I'll bring my camera, I promised! He..he..he...
No comments:
Post a Comment