Today is 30th July 2008...it's Aiman's birthday. He is going into his third year . There's one thing that I always hoped and pray to Allah...His continuous guidance so that we all could stay on the right path till the end. Insyaallah. As a mother I do hope that my children will excel...but they don't have to earn 5 digits income to qualify my definition of excellence. As long as they love what they do, be grateful always, and understand their reason for this short existance...I shall be fully content.
Okay darling, you can cut the cake now...careful! (action performed under my watchful eyes)

Aiman - enjoying his birthday cake.

Today is also 27 Rejab which marked one of the most important event in Muslim history - The Isra' Mikraj. There will be a talk at our Auditorium Hall today about it. Insyaallah, I'll be joining my friends to be at this gathering during lunch hour
-the 'chicken soup' for my soul.
I look forward to may be have one entry on this later on...
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Aiman!!Auntie ucapkan muga sihat selalu, happy selalu dan sentiasa Allah pelihara.......
happy belated birthday to Aiman.. salam peluk cium dari aku, huda, mak sekeluarga...
happy birthday to you..happy birthday to youuuuu...happy birthday to Aimannnnnnnn
Terima kasih semua. Aiman bangun pagi teringat kat kek coklat dia...ibu, nak makan kek...makin bulatttt!!!
Happy Birthday Aiman. kek 'Resepi Rahsia' ke? eermmmm.. teringat pulak kat 'kek lumpur coklat'.. sedapnyer....
Takkk...ini kek tiada 'rahsia'...ini kek dari kayangan mari...kek "raja" !
Post a Comment