Thursday, July 17, 2008

Telipuk In The 'Middle'

I am in the 'middle' between the past and future. Between the reality and imagination. Between the good and evil...wallaweeehhh...that's exagerating the situation already! Well....how do I start? Initially I thought blogging is impossible today based on yesterday (I missed my 'Wednesday' entry)...but since I'm fasting today, I just gonna squeeze my lunch break for this purpose (that's how important blogging is to me that loitering in the discussion room reading newspaper on Anwar being arrested by police).

Oh..I do really love following my Mum's little adventure in the land of Kangaroo...and reading about Zahra too...so, definitely am not gonna miss checking RNH at the earliest opportunity. But now, I have to pour my heart out for the sake of not having any 'internal injuries' later on...he..he...he...

As I said earlier, I'm now torn in the middle between two things, I would identify as 'unfinished agenda' and 'uncertain new situation'. It is actually very hard for someone who use to boss around to come to the reality that 'it's now over...handover your baton pls...'. I respect the seniority and wisdom...but to keep me in the empty 'battle court' is really annoying!!! The audiences are all gone long ago...leaving the ground behind, they are focusing at other important things...and here I'm fighting with the ghost...

As for the other 'stakeholders' perhaps it is the best solution now, let him spend his time feeling great about this project he's so passionate about...at least he 'release his power with some kind of dignity'(less regret, less humiliation...may be!)...and let's this 'macai pencacai' take care of his need to interact and 'feel' important..argghhhh!

Anyway, don't worry about me...I'm hanging to this quite well thanks to my ability to take various 'role'...ohhh..of course, I was well trained in acting, remember?? So now, I really can try my talent at various kind of script and roles...I could be both antagonist and protagonist...no problemo!

He..he...he...

No comments: