Somewhere around 4.30 p.m, Lotuslily called. She could not 'hide' me anymore...sob..sob...Thanks, Lotuslily for your protection today.
I tried to delay at first but my instict told me to just 'do it'. So, I called him.
"Where are you now?" he asked , perfectly normal. I was half expected that he might have exploded there and then...hemmm...
"Err...I'm in the office" Oh, I hate that 'small, timid' tone...I'm supposed to be at least a 'wild cat' if not a tigress at that moment...he..he...
"Sini la".
Hemmmp...back in my childhood time, I would have shake the whole house if I stomped my feet like that..he..he...Anyway, somehow I appeared in front of him.
Suddenly, the chess board appeared and as suggested by SirapMadu, I found myself quite enjoying manipulating this ex-boss. No...I've not come to the point of making the "checkmate" move yet as I saw many ways to turn the table on him. Oh, somehow I don't even need to raise my voice. I just talked to him in a nice sweet tone...it worked!!!
I won't say that I've succeed yet coz he's kind of 'lalang' somehow...he might have gone home and sleep then wake up with new idea on how to ruin my office life like hell..he..he...or may be he banged into some doors or walls on his way back and started to get halucination...again! I'd better be careful with my step too...so far so good. Seemed like he's following my plan and agree not to pursue this matter his way. I hope that remain until I figure out how to proceed with the plan in a more appropriate manner.
Ok, kitty...let's go home!
4 comments:
That's a good sign.
Lotuslily
Too good to be true...hemmm...kind of fishy !!!
I like your strategy..
I'm right about the "lalang" statement...somehow he seems to forget what he said earlier in our discussion...need to devise another strategy ASAP :)
Post a Comment